Tickets are free of charge and will only appear 24 hours in advance of your chosen slot.
Whipsnade Zoo's indoor soft play area
Each element of Hullabazoo Indoor Play is designed around different habitats enabling your children to have fun and mimic their favourite animals. You’ll be able to watch your little ones crawl through the garden, climb like an insect or journey through the Antarctic to become a penguin sliding down the ice.
Our Hullabazoo indoor soft play area is located in our Hullabazoo Children's Farm (at the heart of the Zoo) and we have separate areas for under 3's and 3-10 years olds to allow everyone to play safely.
To access your Exclusive Gold Member/Fellow/Patron Hullabazoo Indoor Play session, please enter the primary member CRM ID into the Offer Box at the start of the booking journey. You can find your membership CRM ID on your membership card – it's the up to 7-digit number on the back. Should that ID return an error message, it might not be the correct ID, in which case we’re encouraging you to try the CRM ID of other members of your membership.
We are trialing relaxed sessions for those with additional needs. These run at 9.30am weekend days only. Please see our accessibility page and click the accessible activities and relaxed openings tab for further details and to book.
- The 10.30 am session is exclusively for Gold/Fellow/Patron Members only (please have proof of membership ready if attending this session).
- Maximum age on the equipment is 10 years old, any children over this age will not be able to use the indoor play frame or supervise other children.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times while using the play frame with a maximum of 6 children per adult
- A maximum of 2 adults per booking, this is to allow as much availability for children to use the soft play as possible.
- Play sessions are 45 minutes. (Please note if you are late to your booking this will affect the amount of time left in the session).
- Visitors can only book 1 play session per day and cannot attend consecutive sessions on weekends, school holidays & bank holidays.
- During term time visitors can book more than one indoor soft play session but these cannot be consecutive.
- All customers must wait outside the building prior to their session time.
- Pushchairs and prams must be left outside in our buggy park. We have limited space inside Hullabazoo Indoor Play for accommodating sleeping babies in pushchairs. If these areas are full we cannot allow any more pushchairs inside.
- To manage your booking please visit our order tracker.
Our children's farm
Our farm is an interactive, up-close adventure, where little ones are able to meet and greet a whole host of farmyard friends, including miniature donkeys, pygmy goats, pigs, sheep,and guinea pigs.
Hullabazoo Indoor Play: Terms of Entry
- Guardians are responsible for the supervision of all children in their care at all times.
- Any children who suffer from sickness, diarrhoea or contagious conditions will not be allowed within Hullabazoo Indoor Play.
- All customers must remove their shoes before playing and for hygiene reasons MUST wear socks, underwear and appropriate clothing.
- Only food and drink purchased in Hullabazoo may be consumed on the premises.
- Photography must be restricted to your own children only, and we ask you do not stand at the bottom of the slide to take photos. Management may ask to see photos if a complaint is made.
- No pushchairs/scooters/bikes etc. are to be brought into Hullabazoo Indoor Play (we have limited space available inside Hullabazoo Indoor Play for accommodating sleeping babies in pushchairs).
- Fighting or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated; guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- We advise that children wear long sleeves and trousers without any ropes or cords, remove objects from pockets and leave personal items with a guardian. We cannot accept any liability for losses or thefts.
- All customers must abide by all written and verbal instructions from staff.
- We do not tolerate any form of abuse towards staff. Management retains the right to refuse entry.
3-step cleaning process of Hullabazoo Indoor Play
- Between sessions we will carry out a clean of Hullabazoo
- We have introduced new cleaning solutions designed to be long lasting and effective
- Using testing kits, we will regularly check surfaces to ensure these measures are effective
Watch the video below to see our cleaning in action!