Animal Management course practicals
Are you a university, college or school delivering Animal Management or other related practical courses? Here at Whipsnade Zoo we offer practical days for small groups of students to support their learning on their course. These bespoke days offer both theory sessions and practical activities, and give your students the chance to gain vital industry experience.
Theory sessions will cover a range of topics such as behaviour, training, enclosure design or nutrition and can be tailored to the needs and interests of your students or the units being delivered at college. Practical tasks are specifically chosen to complement the theory content, reflect the work of keeping staff and provide practical experience.
- Bespoke days tailored to the needs of your students
- Theory sessions based on the module/topic of the college
- Practical tasks reflecting the work of keeping staff
- Contact with knowledgeable and experienced keeping staff
- Opportunity to ask questions of keeping staff
- The chance to gain valuable industry experience.
Group size and price
Group size should be a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 15. All students must be accompanied by a member of staff from the college.
The price of each bespoke day is dependent on the number of students and the length of the day.
Please contact us to find out more and discuss your needs.