Daily from late April through to October at 12:00pm.
Type of place
Wheelchair access is available for this experience.
Download a visual story to help support your experience: Meet the Giraffes experience visual story
Get up close to the world's tallest animals with this special Meet the Giraffes experience.
Enjoy feeding our giraffes their lunch whilst an expert Zookeeper tells you about our giraffe herd, as well as some fascinating giraffe facts.
What to expect on the day of your Meet the Giraffes experience
This 20 minute VIP experience begins with a health and safety briefing from an expert keeper who will then take you to our special giraffe feeding area, which takes you up close to our giraffe herd.
You'll then help our keeper hand feed the giraffe as you learn more about this amazing species. There will be a maximum of four people taking part in the experience, giving you lots of time with our giraffes and keeper.
Important information to know before you book the Meet the Giraffes experience
- Admission to the Zoo is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult. Each participant must also have a valid Meet the Giraffes experience ticket. No more than two children per adult.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers cannot participate.
- Participants with learning or visual impairment must be accompanied by a carer. Accompanying carers can enter the VIP area free of charge but will not participate in the experience.
- Wheelchair access is available for this experience.
- Please see our full terms and conditions for more information
To manage your booking please visit the See Tickets customer service portal.
The Meet the Giraffes experience is £54 per person.